Peg Services Ltd is a Plumbing, Electrical and Gas installation and maintenance company. We cover the whole of the North West of England and provide 24/7 response cover for both private and contract customers. Our company employees a ethos of customer satisfaction while working safety, something our staff and engineers have been highly trained to embrace and deliver. Trading for over 11 years, we have grown from strength to strength, constantly striving in improve our processes, procedures and performance for our customers.
From our operation hubs in Warrington and St Helens we serve Widnes, Warrington, Runcorn, Wigan, St Helens, Leigh, Ashton-In-Makerfield, Rixton, Liverpool, Manchester and surrounding areas.
If you are a homeowner, landlord or tenant then contact the team on 01744 416330 for more information on how PEG can assist with your property requirements.
Plumbing services we offer include – bathroom installations, heating installations, radiator replacement, power-flushes, toilet repairs + many more
Electrical services we offer include – landlord & homeowner electrical tests, PAT tests, fault finding, re-wires, lighting installations, external power + many more
Gas services we offer include – boiler repairs, gas safety certificates, gas appliance installs, boiler installations, gas leak repairs + many more
"We've gained a reputation for exceptional workmanship and reliability. Working to our four key strengths enables us to deliver the best service to our customers"
Four Core Values Which All Staff Embrace
- 1. Quality workmanship from experienced tradesmen All our tradesmen are time served, fully accredited and practice the core values of the business.
- 2. Competitive pricing Our one-team approach ensures we always strive for improved efficiency that provide our clients with cost effective, sustainable solutions. We hold long standing relationships with local & national merchants, securing exclusive rates.
- 3. Understanding our client We have over eleven years experience working with homeowners, landlords, tenants and management agencies. We work with our customers and offer solutions for a dripping tap, right through to full property renovations, dilapidation and project management.
- 4. Accreditation, safety & the environment We are proud to be accredited by Gas Safe, NICEIC and Construction Line. PEG is committed to our responsibilities to the environment and the correct disposal of waste.
A brief history of PEG
Our business first traded in 2006, serving local customers out of the back of a trusty ex BT engineers van. As word spread, we were soon inundated with new customers and projects. Colin, the original founder was a skilled plumber with ambition to grow the business to serve the whole of the North West. Within 5 years the team had quadrupled along with a fleet of new vans and an office move. Six years on and we have grown from strength to strength, working with names such as BAE Systems, Anytime Fitness, HMS, Carillion Amey and the RAF.
- 2006 Colin forms the company and work quickly rolls in, working out of an ex BT van with a broken radio
- 2011 New staff are hired, more vans are added to the fleet. A team of electricians are recruited and we secure full NICEIC accreditation
- 2014 Now settled in our new premises in St Helens and Warrington, efforts focus on securing further contracts working with Carillion Amey and the RAF
- 2018 Our best ever year to date! Everyone is at maximum capacity and we launch our latest recruitment drive to help expansion plans