Current Prices For Gas Works
Landlords Safety Certificates From £60.00
Breakdowns & Repairs From £78.00
New Condensing Boilers Fitted From £1199.00
Gas Appliances Fitted From £85.00
Boilers, What's The Difference?
How Much Can I Save?
By replacing your old, in-efficient boiler with a brand new, a-rated boiler you could reduce your gas bills by up to £300 per/year. Think of it like this - If your current boiler is 65% efficient, this means that for every £1 you spend on your heating, 35p is quite literally being wasted. By comparison, modern boilers are 90% + efficient. This means that a new boiler will have wastage of less than 10p for every £1 which you spend.
SAVE UP TO £300 PER YEAR
Upto 10 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
What Warranty Will I Get?
All of our boilers come with a minimum manufacture warranty of 2 years but both Ferroli & Baxi boilers can be supplied with 7 year parts and labour warranty! To keep your manufacture warranty you will need to have the appliance serviced annually, we will remind you one month before and arrange a convent time for an engineer to visit. We also host all your install & service records in our secure data cloud so you can access them at any time.
How Long Will The Install Take?
Like for like swaps can be installed, tested & commissioned in one day, more complicated systems or boiler conversions can take 2-3 days. We have full property protection equipment and will leave your property clean and tidy at the end of everyday. Our aim is to get your services back up and running as soon as possible, we can allocate extra engineers for vulnerable or elderly customers. Please contact a member of the team to discuss your requirements.
Most Boilers Installed In 1 Woking Day
Gas Appliance Servicing
Why do I need my gas appliances servicing ?
All of your gas appliances, including your gas boiler, gas cooker and gas fire are recommended to be safety checked once a year and serviced regularly according to manufacturer’s instructions. If you do not have your gas appliances regularly serviced and safety checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer you could be putting you and your family at risk and in possible danger of carbon monoxide poisoning. Most appliances manufactures set out their own servicing schedules, if you no longer have access to the original manufacture instructions you may be able to download a copy of them from the manufactures website.
We have a large database of manufacture instruction manuals stored on our servers, please get in touch if you are struggling to locate yours as we may be able to help. If a copy of the manufactures instruction and services recommendations are unavailable then it is recommended that gas appliances should be checked and serviced annually. Gas servicing can also increase the efficiency of your appliances saving you money and reducing wasted fuel burn.
If your gas appliance is under a manufactures warranty then its is standard practice for the manufacture to stipulate that gas appliances are service annually to retain the product warranty. Our engineers hold the correct permits to service household gas appliances made by any manufacturer, even if we didn't originally install the appliance.
What's involved in gas appliance servicing?
Each appliance varies and some will have their own specific requirements, our usual service will consist of a full check of a the appliance and our engineer is likely to take the appliance apart to inspect it. Our engineer will assess the physical condition of the appliance, installation pipework, air vents and any flues for deterioration. They will carry out performance tests and take any necessary remedial action. Each appliance will normally take between 30-60 minutes to service, some appliances are more complex and require extra time. Prices start from £49 please contact the team to discuss your requirements.
Gas Landlords Checks
Understanding the law for rental accommodation
As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. Landlords' duties apply to a wide range of accommodation, occupied under a lease or licence, which includes, but not exclusively:
- residential premises provided for rent by local authorities, housing associations, private sector landlords, housing co-operatives, hostels
- rooms let in bed-sit accommodation, private households, bed and breakfast accommodation and hotels
- rented holiday accommodation such as chalets, cottages, flats, caravans and narrow boats on inland waterways.
The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 deal with landlords’ duties to make sure gas appliances, fittings and flues provided for tenants are safe.
If you let a property equipped with gas appliances you have three main responsibilities:
- Maintenance: pipework, appliances and flues must be maintained in a safe condition. Gas appliances should be serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If these are not available it is recommended that they are serviced annually unless advised otherwise by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
- Gas safety checks: a 12 monthly gas safety check must be carried out on every gas appliance/flue. A gas safety check will make sure gas fittings and appliances are safe to use.
- Record: a record of the annual gas safety check must be provided to your tenant within 28 days of the check being completed or to new tenants before they move in. Landlords must keep copies of the gas safety record for two years. We securely hold all the landlords gas certificates online in our data cloud, if you, your agent or the tenant ever requires to view a copy of the certificate then can easily do so. We also remind you 4 weeks before any cert if due for renewal and can arrange access on your behalf.